Access to, and use of this website are subject to these terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site you signify your acceptance of these terms. If at any time you do not agree to any these terms you should discontinue your use of this website immediately. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree unconditionally to all
1. The Website takes all care in the providing information we accept no responsibility nor warrants the accuracy of the information displayed
2. Information on The Website has been provided for entertainment purposes only
3. GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary investment based on information displayed on the site (or affiliated sites) is at the risk of the investor.
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about The Website, we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation offering them).
5. You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access The Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
6. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
7. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
8. You will not use The Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You and only you can use our tips, by providing tips to other parties you are personally responsible for any damages or loss of Income and will compensate BetSet for any damages and loss of Income.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
11. You will not provide any false personal information on The Website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
12. You will not use The Website if you are under 18.
13. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
14. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
15. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
16. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including The Website and The Websites Logos, The Websites Characters and their Logos) without our written permission.
17. We may, at our discretion, terminate access to The WebSite at any time for any reason. We are not obliged to give reasons for such termination.
18. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any kind for any loss resulting from the incorrect or non-operation of any feature(s) within The WebSite
19. Maintenance of an unscheduled nature may need to be performed due to equipment failure. If maintenance is required, we will endeavour to make the service operational again as soon as possible.
20. Whilst this site provides information and odds from Betting Agencies in good faith, it cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions on the site as we are entirely reliant on the accuracy of information from third party sources, namely the Betting Agencies.
21. The responsibility lies with the end user to ensure that they are satisfied that the Odds they have selected and the value of the wager are correct.
22. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any kind for any loss resulting from any action taken or not taken, or your reliance on any information or material that is posted on or available from our Web Site.
23. We reserve the right to add or remove any betting agencies without notice.
24. We accept no responsibility for any wager that may be placed and that you acknowledge that there is no assurance of the acceptance or accuracy of any wager in respect of any sport or race placed through our website.
25. We do not give your content to advertisers.
26. From time to time we may amend the terms. By continuing to use the site after such amendments have been made you are agreeing to be bound by the terms as amended. If at any time you do not agree to these terms you should discontinue your use of the website
27. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of The Website to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time by contacting us. In all such cases, this Statement will still apply.
WE TRY TO KEEP BETSET UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING BETSET “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT BETSET WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. BETSET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS , EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR BETSET, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR BETSET WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, BETSET’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding The Website, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.